We totally get it - things come up when you’re a busy parent. In the event that you need to reschedule or cancel an upcoming activity for your child, you can contact the class provider directly or request a cancellation directly through your account dashboard.
- Click on the Calendar icon on the top right of your account.
- Under Upcoming, find the specific activity you need to change.
- To view a future month's upcoming activities, you can adjust the schedule view to toggle by month using the arrows next to the current month display at the top of the calendar.
- Click on the specific activity you would like to change. This will open a new window that contains the registration details of the activity.
- To request to cancel the class, click the button Cancel Request.
- You'll be prompted to add a specific reason for requesting to cancel the service. Once you've filled out the request, click Send Request. This will submit the request directly to the provider, but does not automatically cancel the booking.
Each provider featured on Sawyer is an independently owned business that lists their services and schedules in addition to managing all customer transactions and enrollments through their site. Should you have any additional questions about your child's schedule or any submitted cancellation requests with an individual provider, we recommend contacting the business directly.