When you sign into your Sawyer account, you'll be able to view your child(ren)'s schedule. Juggling siblings? We’ve got you covered. Each child managed on your account will appear in the color-coded key at the top of the calendar display so that you can easily distinguish each child’s schedule.
- Click on the Calendar icon on the top right of your account screen
- Each child managed on your account will appear in a color-coded circle at the top of the calendar display so that you can easily distinguish each child’s schedule
- Toggle by month using the arrows next to the current month display
- Each upcoming activity for the month will be listed under Upcoming. From here you can click into the details of the specific activity including location and details of the booking
- Click Sync Calendar to sync to a personal calendar. You'll have the ability to sync to your Google calendar or Apple calendar
- If you click on any of the classes they've got coming up, you'll see a pop-up that looks like the screenshot below. To learn more about what this Cancel Request button does, click here!